Bridget K. Fitzpatrick
Ms. Fitzpatrick is an associate primarily focused on representing defendants in insurance defense, general liability, and toxic tort litigation.
Undergraduate:Saint Vincent College, B.S., 2013
Law School:Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, 2016
- Author of Broken Bats and Broken Bones: Holding Stadium Owners Accountable for Alcohol-Fueled Fan-on-Fan Violence, 22 Jeffrey S. Moorad Sports L.J. 663 (2015).
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- State trial courts in Pennsylvania
- Federal Courts in Pennsylvania
After graduating from law school, Ms. Fitzpatrick clerked for the Honorable Judge Shawn D. Meyers, now President Judge of Pennsylvania’s 39th Judicial District in Franklin and Fulton Counties. Prior to joining Zimmer Kunz, Ms. Fitzpatrick successfully represented defendants at all stages of litigation in motor vehicle accident cases and other general liability cases. Ms. Fitzpatrick has also assisted in defending insurance companies in UM/UIM cases.
Back to team page