David F. Ryan
General Commercial and Tort Litigation: Mr. Ryan focuses his practice in the areas of products liability, employment law, workers’ compensation and federal black lung.
- St. Vincent College, Latrobe PA, B.S. Political Science
- Ohio Northern University, J.D.
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- West Virginia
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- State trial courts and administrative bodies in Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia
- Pennsylvania appellate courts
- Federal District Courts of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Schwartz v. Atlas, et al, After 10 days of trial in this case involving an allegation of asbestos related mesothelioma, successfully argued and won non-suit on behalf of a manufacturer.