Brian M. Lucot
“As an attorney, it is important to always strive to achieve the best real-world results for your client. This includes success in the courtroom, but it also includes protecting intangible assets like a client’s reputation.”
Brian Lucot is an attorney whose practice is focused on civil litigation. For the past decade, Brian has been representing individuals and corporations primarily in the areas of products liability, toxic torts, and commercial litigation.
Brian is a Director whose primary practice focuses on representing individuals and companies in civil litigation matters, including general liability defense, toxic torts, commercial litigation and products liability.
Prior to joining Zimmer Kunz in 2016, Brian represented clients in both civil litigation and transactional matters in the energy section.
Brian lives in South Park Township with his wife and children. He is a very active member of his community. Brian volunteers as a baseball coach for the South Park Baseball Association and also serves on its Board. Additionally, Brian is an elected Supervisor on South Park Township’s Board of Supervisors.
Undergraduate:Pennsylvania State University – B.A. 2006
Law School:Duquesne University School of Law (cum laude) – Juris Doctorate, 2010
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Local Government Law
- Legal Externship in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, Chief Judge Jeffery A. Deller
- West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association
- Federalist Society
- State and Federal Courts in Pennsylvania
- State and Federal Courts of Ohio
- State and Federal Courts of West Virginia
- Represented contractors in lawsuits involving construction projects, excavation work, and property disputes.
- Represented corporate defendants in toxic tort exposures cases in PA, WV, and OH.
- Represented individuals and companies involved in transportation accidents.