Brian M. Lucot
Brian is a Director whose primary practice focuses on representing individuals and companies in civil litigation matters, including general liability defense, toxic torts, commercial litigation, and products liability.
Prior to joining Zimmer Kunz in 2016, Brian represented clients in both civil litigation and transactional matters in the energy sector.
Brian lives in South Park Township with his wife and children. He is a very active member in his community. Brian volunteers as a baseball coach for the South Park Baseball Association and also serves on its Board. Additionally, he is an elected Supervisor on South Park Township’s Board of Supervisors.
Undergraduate:Pennsylvania State University – B.A. 2006
Law School:Duquesne University School of Law (cum laude) – Juris Doctorate, 2010
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Local Government Law
- Legal Externship in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, Chief Judge Jeffery A. Deller
- West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association
- Federalist Society
- State and Federal Courts in Pennsylvania
- State and Federal Courts of Ohio
- State and Federal Courts of West Virginia
Back to team page